LAST REMAINING CALDER - Spacious 4 bed family home, Plot 23, £266,000 – Incentives available for early entry
- DOON - PLOTS 18 LAST ONE REMAINING - £205,000
- CARRICK - PLOTS 49 & 50
- LEITH - PLOTS 53, 58 & 61
- ANNAN - PLOTS 51, 52, 55 & 56
- DOCHART - PLOTS 57, 62 & 63
- CALDER - PLOTS 23 & 24
A charming mix of three, four and five bed family homes for sale in Kilsyth.
When you think of an idyllic rural retreat, you don’t usually associate it with all of the advantages of the city. Well, think again. Nestled between lush green land that’s teeming with wildlife and a small scenic loch, is Burngreen Brae – a charming, contemporary mix of fabulous townhouses, detached villas and semi-detached homes.
Yet Burngreen Brae still retains a Glasgow postcode – as the bustling city centre is less than a half-hour commute. The town of Kilsyth is noted for its natural beauty. Whether you choose to picnic or play tennis in the nearby Burngreen Park, or explore the enchanted grounds of Colzium house, there’s much to find and fascinate.
- Two miles from Croy train station for easy access to Glasgow and Edinburgh
- Kilsyth is home to first-class facilities, shops, a swimming pool and a golf club
- Good choice of local primary and secondary schools
- The picturesque conservation area of Burngreen Park is right on your doorstep
- Colzium Castle Country Park is a short walk away
- Hire mountain bikes, canoes, kayaks or even a boat at nearby Auchinstarry Marina
- Showhomes open Thursday - Monday 11am-5pm.
Burngreen Brae Stirling Road Kilsyth Glasgow North Lanarkshire G65 0QD
For further information, please contact Carol Martin on 01236 820580
Help to Buy Available, see £212,000 example:
Purchase Price - £212,000 with Help to Buy
Scottish Government Contribution - £42,200
Mortgage Required - £159,000
Client's 5% Deposit - £10,600
Per month cost for first 3 months with 0% interest - £530
Monthly costs until September 2016 - £727