A charming mix of 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes in Kilsyth
When you think of an idyllic rural retreat, you don’t usually associate it with all of the advantages of the city. Well, think again. Nestled between lush green land that’s teeming with wildlife and a small scenic loch, is Burngreen Brae – a charming, contemporary mix of fabulous townhouses, detached villas and semi-detached homes.
Yet Burngreen Brae still retains a Glasgow postcode – as the bustling city centre is less than a half-hour commute. The town of Kilsyth is noted for its natural beauty. Whether you choose to picnic or play tennis in the nearby Burngreen Park, or explore the enchanted grounds of Colzium house, there’s much to find and fascinate.
- Two miles from Croy train station for easy access to Glasgow and Edinburgh
- Kilsyth is home to first-class facilities, shops, a swimming pool and a golf club
- Good choice of local primary and secondary schools
- The picturesque conservation area of Burngreen Park is right on your doorstep
- Colzium Castle Country Park is a short walk away
- Hire mountain bikes, canoes, kayaks or even a boat at nearby Auchinstarry Marina
With four hundred years of history Kilsyth is a town with its own distinctive personality. Like any other country town life here is at your own pace but just a short drive away you have the major centres of Glasgow, Edinburgh and, even closer, historic Stirling. This pleasant town, in such attractive countryside, is the ideal setting for your new Dawn home.
Burngreen Brae, Stirling Road, Kilsyth G65 0QD
For further information, please contact Sales Adviser on 01236 820580 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Showhomes open: Thurs - Mon, 11am - 5pm